News | Comedy | Albums | DJ Mix | Highlife | Gospel

Gist Zone | Celebrity Gossip | Interviews | Free Beats

Looking For Something?

ads1


Advertise With Us

With over 100,000 daily page views and over 1.5 million unique monthly visitors, over 50,000+ followers on our Facebook page, 200,000+ Facebook group members, 10,000+ email subscribers and numerous followers on our Instagram handle and Twitter page, we invite you to come advertise and promote your products, services, businesses, songs, music videos, comedy skits and other works of art with us.

 

Over 65% of our visitors are Nigerians while the rest of the 35%  span across West Africa, South Africa, East Africa, United States of America, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Iceland, the United Arab Emirates et al.

 

With the above statistics which is bound to keep growing over time, we strongly believe 360Flaver.com is the right medium of advertisement and promotion for your business via sponsored post, text ads and banner ads.

 

For advert enquiries, kindly;

Call: +2348081240247 and +2349064108105 or

Email us: 360Flaver@gmail.com

Feel free to contact us and do not panic as our advert rates are very cheap, affordable and economy friendly.

 

Regards!

Ugochukwu Jr.

(Ojadike Media Group)














© 2019 • Ojadike Media Group • All Rights Reserved

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer

Advertise With Us | Request For Music

Thank You For Visiting 360Flaver.com